Business Aviation - Private Jets: The Benefits of Private Aviation
If your business or personal lifestyle requires confidentiality and security, then private aviation may be your best travel option. While other travelers are forced to deal with the long lines at security checkpoints and to sit through flight delays, private aviation customers will almost always depart on time in a comfortable aircraft. Besides peace of mind and luxury, there are some other advantages to private aviation, which we will discuss here.
* Greater choice in destinations. Private aviation companies can access up to ten times more airports than commercial airlines, making it easier and quicker to get where you need to go.
* Facilities are clean, spacious, and equipped with all the amenities that make personal and business flights more pleasurable. In most cases, parking facilities are close to the terminal, or even inside it.
* Flexible scheduling allows you to fly when you want. Private flights are ready to go on very short notice, and if you happen to be running late, the plane will even wait for you.
* No lines and no waiting. If you travel by private plane, you will bypass long security checkpoint lines, departure and boarding delays, and all the other inconveniences that make air travel less than pleasurable.
* You'll save a lot of time because there are absolutely no layovers or connection delays. Business travelers can take a day trip and be home in time for dinner, and pleasure travelers can start their vacation as soon as they set foot on the plane.
* Your business team will travel together and according to your schedule, and you'll arrive at your destination ready to work. In addition, hiring a charter flight will make a good first impression on potential customers and employees. Some corporations that use private aviation enjoy a 90% close rate on new deals.
* If you travel by private jet, you will no longer have to worry about damaged equipment or lost luggage. You get to choose who flies with you, and you can even develop a relationship with the flight and air traffic control crew.
There are a lot of advantage to private aviation. You get an on-call flight crew, choice of beverages, foods and movies, and when you arrive, your mode of transport will be waiting when you arrive to your destination. Private air travel allows for a level of comfort and style that commercial airlines simply cannot match.